Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good for Sarah Palin! You go, girl!

PALIN MAKES HEADLINES AND SCARES THE GOP SILLY WITH ENDORSEMENT

I recently resigned as the secretary of the local Republican Women's club. The Republican party is so morally bankrupt that people like me are fleeing in droves to become independents. When Newt Gingrich endorsed the "Republican" in New York's 23rd Congressional district , Dede Scozzafava, who is the most liberal among the three candidates running, I wanted to vomit. Who will she vote with most often -- the conservatives? Heck no! She will vote like the liberal she is and join the ranks of Olympia Snowe, Arlen Specter (Was he ever a Republican?), and other liberals in Republican drag undermining conservative principles.

According to Michelle Malkin, Scozzafava is supportd by Big Labor, Big Education, and Big Abortion. The Republican National Committee poured over $300,000 into her campaign as well. The last time the Republican National Committee called for a donation I laughed them off the phone. As long as this is what passes for principles in the party, I'm through with them.

The Republican Party is primarily an elite group of country club WASPS who mostly hold the grassroots pro-life activists in contempt. A party that claims both liberal John McCain and (Hold on, I'm trying to think of a real conservative in the top echelons....Hmmm...can't do it - guess I'll have to drop lower and name the party elite's embarrassments, Ron Paul and Sarah Palin) is a "big tent" on the verge of collapse.

Will they recover? I'm not confident. It's time to stop thinking party and fight for principles, constitutional principles defending life and liberty. It begins with the little ones in the womb. Don't vote for any candidate who won't defend the unborn. In fact, I urge you to take the pledge! Promise not to vote in the next election for any candidate who votes to give one cent to Planned Parenthood, the biggest child-killer in the nation.

And you know, I can't help noting that the first thing that crossed my mind when I read the name Dede Scozzafava was that it's appropriate for a political scuzzball. Give it an Italian intonation and you get Scozzafava the scuzz-a-ball-a.

4 comments:

  1. Palin endorsed Hoffman, taking a stand for principle over party. When she stepped down as governor, she said she would try to help conservative candidates to get elected, no matter what party they were in. She has kept her word, and is a person of quality, honesty and integrity, more than I can say about any other politician in either party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article doesn't even mention HOFFMAN by name!!!
    Hoffman is supported by the Alaskan Independence Party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was commenting on Sarah Palin's article (which I presumed people would read) and she had already mentioned the candidate by name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Finally, some light to what's really happening to both the GOP (as seen here) and the Dems! That's basically why I'm not planning to join any party when I register to vote. Not only do I feel that both parties can be quite extreme (at least to me), but they're both morally corrupt (Reps and Dems)! Thank goodness for this . . .

    ReplyDelete