Search This Blog

Monday, January 31, 2011

First Friday This Week: Have You Ever Made the 9 First Fridays?

Jesus told St. Margaret Mary, "I promise you in the excessive mercy of my Heart that its all-powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on nine first Fridays of consecutive months the grace of final repentance; they will not die under my displeasure or without receiving their sacraments, my divine Heart making itself their assured refuge at the last moment."

Wow! Who wouldn't want that promise. So my new 2011 resolution is to make the Nine First Friday's this year and make them well. I may have done this as a child and, since we go to daily Mass almost every day of the year, I may have made them unconsciously, but I want to do it this year consciously and with heartfelt love.

What's required? Attending Mass on nine consecutive first Fridays out of love for the Sacred Heart of Jesus and in reparation for those who do not receive Him, live sinful lives, and do not give Him the love and honor due to Him.

Learn more here.

No comments:

Post a Comment