Search This Blog

Thursday, January 27, 2011

They Marched in the Belly of the Beast

The West Coast March for Life took place in San Francisco, the actual belly of the beast with an estimated attendance of 40,000. You'll note in the small counter protest that the homosexuals are out in drag. Why, you ask, do homosexuals care about abortion? Because for them it's all about doing whatever I want with MY body. If I want to abort the baby in it, sodomize with it, drug it, contracept it, kill it, etc. it's MY decision.

This is a spiritual war between those who kneel before the Lord who says, "This is my body, given up for you" and respond, "Thy will be done;" and those who scream, "This is MY body, and I can do whatever I want with it. MY will be done."

Pray for those enslaved by the concupiscence of their bodies, that they might recognize the danger of letting brother ass, as St. Francis called his body, be in charge.

1 comment:

  1. That first bunch of cross-dressers is the so-called "Sisers of Perpetual Indulgence". I recognize two of them who received Holy Communion from Bishop Niederaur at Holy Redeemer Church in the Castro several years ago.

    ReplyDelete