Search This Blog

Saturday, April 20, 2013

The Stumbled Upon Blog

I have a bedroom (I call it the dormitory) that has four single beds in it which is often filled with six or seven granddaughters sleeping on the beds and spilling over to the floor. Today I was looking on-line for ideas for simple, easy to make bed ideas. In the course of my search I stumbled upon a delightful blog by a home-schooling mom called The Complete Guide to Imperfect Homemaking. It is filled with charming and practical ideas -- that even inspire an old grandma like me. And the title reminds me of Chesterton's admonition that if a thing is worth doing it's worth doing badly. Amen to that!

And here's one idea I plan to put into practice next time grandkids come to play: a s'mores basket. Yummy! Wouldn't this make a lovely hostess gift for a family with children? You'd be their favorite guest!




No comments:

Post a Comment