Search This Blog

Monday, July 6, 2015

I'm on Retreat this Week Praying for You

I'm leaving this afternoon for a five day silent retreat using the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius. During the retreat I will be off the computer, off social media, and off the phone. In other words, I will be putting the world on mute and entering into an intense time with the Lord. So I will not be posting this week live. Instead, I've scheduled some articles that will automatically post while I'm gone, but I won't be moderating comments until I return. So expect a delay in seeing your comment if you leave one.

I will be praying for all the members and visitors of my blog at daily Mass and when I pray the rosary and Chaplet of Divine Mercy, especially those whose I.D.s I know and can remember to specifically mention like Catechist Kevin, New Guy, Boinky, Dymphna, Terry, Janet, TLM, etc. Thank you all for your part in my spiritual growth. May God bless you abundantly.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for your prayers. I hope you have a beautiful retreat. Could you let us know which retreat house you used when you get back?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The retreat was held at the San Damiano diocesan retreat house in White Post. The priest giving it was from Omaha, Fr. James Buckley, FSSP. He's wonderful. I think Miles Jesu also gives Igantian retreats based on the spiritual exercises at San Damiano.

    ReplyDelete