Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

You've Heard about the Zika Virus - Right?

Well, how much is hype and how much is legit? I have no idea, but here's an interesting article (below) that I read today and, guess what? We have the genetic engineers involved again. Are we seeing the law of unintended consequences at work?  Don't forget to take responsibility for your own health with common sense actions: healthy diet, no smoking, limited alcohol, Vitamin D, and a big dose of prayer and meditation which will help you to de-stress and remember that God is in control. If man would stop trying to play God we would all be much better off!

The Zika Virus 




2 comments:

  1. The minute I heard about this new "epidemic" I was suspect. I still am. I don't trust the media and I don't trust the government. God is moving us closer to only trusting in Him. It's a shame we have to be so sinful, slow and stupid as to need this kind of lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we need to always remember God in good times more than in Bad times., this virus might be among the warnings written in the bible

    ReplyDelete