Search This Blog

Thursday, February 16, 2017

Screaming Mimi Pro-Aborts are their own Worst Enemies



This video hit a cord with me because it reminded me of an Operation Rescue event in suburban Maryland back in the '80s. I was the spokeswoman at the event which was crowded with both pro-life rescuers blocking the doors to the abortion mill and pro-abortion protesters opposing us.


"And the Word was made flesh
and dwelt among us."
During the melee, I got separated and was surrounded by a large group of pro-aborts who circled me in closer and closer like a noose. I held up a model of a 12-week baby and just stood their silently while they screamed and screamed and screamed. After several minutes I began shaking uncontrollably, but continued to remain silent. When they finally left me alone, one woman came up to apologize and say she didn't agree with me, but what she saw was wrong. I thanked her and then said she would need to get used to it because that's the way they always acted.

These people have no argument and so they resort to screaming and accusing. Ironically, that demonstrates exactly whom their master is -- the accuser. Please pray for these poor deluded souls. I would bet my life that the woman on the left in the video is a post aborted woman who is in denial about killing her baby. Those are the women who are angriest when they are confronted with the reality of the violence of abortion. Their consciences are pricked as they see what they did to their own babies.

Pray that all aborted women come face to face with their little ones: in their dreams, in their memories, in the children they see on the playground, etc. For many, the graphic pictures will be the tough love that makes them face their private demons and repent. Meeting their babies in their minds and hugging them to their hearts and weeping for their loss is the beginning of healing.

The devil is defeated and, in God's perfect justice, the devil sows the seeds of his own defeat.

And it is a humble pregnant girl named Mary who, through the Word made Flesh and her own obedience, helps to crush him. What perfect justice for the epitome of pride to be destroyed by the epitome of humility.

If you know a post-aborted woman, refer her to Project Rachel. Post aborted dads too!

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee.

No comments:

Post a Comment